Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Week 15 Learning Challenge: Reading Yoga

Caption: Yoga poses for book lovers. Link.

I particularly love reading and I particularly love yoga, so I really liked this graphic. It grabbed my attention because I think reading and yoga are two introspective activities that really relax me and make me forget about the worries of the world. I think that everyone should read, because reading is important and you can learn so many valuable lessons from books. I also think that everyone should do yoga though, and I don't think nearly as many people do. It's such a great activity that causes you to focus on being one with your breathing and your body and challenges you to forget about other things going on in your life that might be causing you anxiety or stress. Do yoga and read, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment