Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 8 Reflections

Caption: Chalkboard Writing. http://pernillemelsted.com/kurser/story/ .



Reflections: Looking over my reading notes from the course thus far, I still quite like the choices that I've made. I've learned more about stories that I'm already familiar with while also I've read new stories that I wasn't familiar with before. I've had a wide array of reading choices and that was really my goal for me this semester. As far as my stories go, I'm pretty proud as well. I tend to always write in third person omniscient though, and this is something I'd like to break. I really enjoy reading others' stories when they're written in first person, and it's something I admire, but don't feel entirely comfortable doing, so this is something I'd like to work on. I think I've done a good job in giving feedback on stories. I notice quite a few little mistakes in others' writing and this is something that I hope to be more careful about in the future. I think I'm pretty good about proofreading and double checking my work, but it's something that I should put more emphasis on. I really like my storybook idea. I love the german language, and will actually be spending my summer studying abroad in Leipzig, so this is something that is near and dear to my heart. I really like my premise for my storybook and am looking forward to including more from the german language into this course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment