Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My Favorite Place: Breckenridge, Colorado



My family has been coming to Breckenridge, Colorado for 10 years now. I fell in love the first year we visited; I always loved snowboarding. For me, Breckenridge was the perfect combination of beauty and adventure. Breckenridge has all the natural beauty that is easy to enjoy just by walking around. There is plenty of adventure as well: hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding and skiing, and much more. 
I'm fortunate enough to be able to travel to Breckenridge many times a year. At first, I fell in love with it in the winter. However, after visiting Breckenridge multiple times in the summer, I'd be hard pressed to say what my favorite season is in Breckenridge. When I'm in Breckenridge, I'm able to put all other worries aside and enjoy everything it has to offer. 
(Breckenridge mountain in the day. Web source: https://pixabay.com/en/colorado-breckenridge-landscape-996174/)

1 comment:

  1. This is great, Ellie! So many people were mentioning Colorado in their favorite places post that I made a filter to search for them, so you can see the other fans of Colorado here (click on the title of a post to go to the blog): Colorado, favorite place

    About links: When you include a link in the post, use link text to make it more clear to your readers; so: type the text (Pixabay would work, for example), highlight, click the link icon, and then paste in the http address. That way your readers will see the text link, not the raw computer code — more info about links :-)

    ReplyDelete