Friday, January 20, 2017

Time Strategies

My personal favorite time management strategy is to keep an organized planner. That way, I can open it at any point in time and see everything that I have going on for that entire month. I treat it almost like a checklist, too; I cross off everything as soon as I don't need to worry about it anymore. I liked the "the Psychology of Checklists" article; I think it's a very practical method to create "SMART" checklist goals and to check things off the list. I've definitely noticed that I do receive some sort of gratification from checking things off a list, even if they seem small and mundane tasks. I can understand how checking little things off a list over time will amount to checking big things off a list. I personally like treating my planner like a to-do list; it helps me visualize when my to-do list will be extra long and I'll need to work on things at a different time.
Caption: Close up picture of a watch. (https://www.pexels.com/search/time/)

No comments:

Post a Comment