Monday, April 24, 2017

Google Timer Tech Tip

Today for my tech tip, I learned how to create a timer using google. I rarely use timers now, though I see how they could be incredibly useful and handy. Sometimes, I tell myself I'll devote x amount of time to hardcore studying and then I'll give myself x amount of time as a break. This would be a great way to do this without watching the clock constantly and causing myself to focus on the clock instead of my work. I also think that this could be useful for spending too much time on one problem. Often in my homework assignments, I'll have a long list of problems to solve and I'll tell myself that I'll work for x amount of time on a problem before I'll move onto the next one if I haven't figured it out yet. This would be a great way to ensure that I don't spend too much time trying to figure out one problem to no avail.

No comments:

Post a Comment