Monday, April 24, 2017

Learning Challenge: My Health Guide

Caption: Health. Link.

My guide to being happy and healthy! Health isn't always something I've been super keen about. Growing up, my family wasn't very healthy so it's just not something I ever really thought about. However, in the past year, I've started to really focus on my health and I'm a lot happier because of it. One of my biggest health tips is to find something you actually enjoy doing. You will not enjoy exercise if you do not enjoy the type of exercises you are doing. There are TONS of ways to get your exercise in so don't spend your time doing it being unhappy. Find something you enjoy and stick to it! That's similar to my next piece of advice, eat what makes you happy, just not too much of it! You're not going to be able to keep eating things that you don't like, so don't even try. Eat what makes you happy and eat things that you enjoy, but don't eat too much of them and try to balance out what you eat. I always try and work out in the mornings because it sets me up to have a healthier, more productive day. I like to work out with people, because it keeps me accountable. I don't weigh myself because I care more about how I feel, not how a number describes me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment