Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 14 Learning Challenge: My Time Management


Caption: Time Management. Link.

My time management tips: I really used to suck at time management, so this is something I've really had to work on. My best tip is to write everything down and to make lists. For me, nothing is more fulfilling than crossing things off of a list. So, when I make lists, I am far more likely to get things done. I also am an avid user of my planner; I don't know what I'd do without it. I write EVERYTHING down and cross it off as soon as it's done. That way, it's easy for me to look at my planner and see when I'm going to be busiest so I can manage my time better and can plan for being busy then.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE marking things off a list. I too, have to write everything down or I will forget. I think I might start using a planner. Right now, I just use a whiteboard hanging on my wall in my bedroom, but sometimes things don't end up on it. I have tried to make a habit of at least using digital sticky notes on my laptop, but I even will forget about those. Time management can be really tough, and I'm always looking for ways to improve. Next school year, I'll be holding a job in addition to classes and extracurricular obligations, so hopefully I find a way to balance all of that. I really don't know how others do it, but I'm sure you make it work when in the position.

    ReplyDelete